We are open for business during the following times:
Monday to Friday
10am to 6pm
1. Application Requirements
a. Application Form:
Applicants will complete the College’s application form and submit it to the administration department with the following supporting documents.
b. Supporting Documents
• Copy of
• Copies of all previous academic transcripts/qualifications.
• Two passport-sized photographs.
• Copy of CV.
• National Insurance Number.
• A three-year proof of residency in the UK for EU nationals.
• Applicant’s personal statement.
• A current DBS Check/Certificate - should not have a criminal record which might prevent them from working as a teacher or a health and social care professional with young people or vulnerable adults.
• Any other documents such as work experience certificate, proof of address, etc., that may support the application.
• It is desirable for local (UK/EU) students, originally from and formally educated in a non-English speaking country and requiring admission, to have an initial assessment for English Language and Math.
c. Additional Information for Disabled Applicants
Any disclosure of disability on the Equal Opportunity Forms will require the inclusion of medical evidence with guidance notes on the kind of support and reasonable adjustments required to sustain studying at YOUTH EDUCARE. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
During the application process applicants who have submitted evidence of a disability (including long term medical conditions and dyslexia) can contact the Welfare Officer who will discuss their needs, provide confidential advice and any support required.
All discussions will be held in a confidential manner. Information regarding an applicant’s disability will not be passed on without the consent of the applicant.
2. Closing Date for Applications
There is no official closing date for applications as all applications will be considered for the next available intake of students. It is however strongly recommended that applications are made as early as possible to ensure availability of a place.