We are offering an Employability Programme.
That Programme is FREE for those who are on:
- On Job Seekers Allowance (JSA),
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or
- Income Support
- Have been resident in the UK/Europe for at least the last 3 years and are 19 or over.
The programme is run to help individuals to get back into work as quickly as possible.
The programme has been developed to provide candidates with appropriate Skills for getting job in appropriate sector.
The course consists:
- Exploring job goals,
- Identifying transferable skills and demonstrating competencies.
- Effective job searching and local opportunities.
- CV’s and supporting statements, cover letters and applications.
- Interviews skills and preparation
- Confidence building and motivation
- Challenging negative attitudes etc
Candidates also receive certificates of attendance for each part of the
To Book yourself on to one of the Enrolment Days,
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02085537979.